Where Do I Enter a Walmart Coupon?
Navigate to the item you wish to purchase, adjust the quantity and then click “Add to Cart”
A confirmation will appear that your item has been added to the shopping cart. Now proceed to the checkout by clicking “Check Out”. You could also click on the cart icon at the top right hand side of the page
Walmart has become part of American pop culture, but many web shoppers are ready to ‘pop’ in frustration when they are trying to use a Walmart coupon code they’ve found online. The promotions team is quickly expanding what they offer online, and continually tinkering with their offers. Below we will walk you through the process of how to use Walmart promotional coupons,and answer your question “where do i enter a walmart coupon?”.
- Choose one of the above options.
- Follow the instructions on the page that will open.
- Finally, return to this page to let us know if we answered your question “where do i enter a Walmart coupon?”. You can tell us on the right hand side of this page under the heading ABOUT THIS TUTORIAL.
- If you want to use a manufacturers coupon follow the instructions on the coupon carefully. It is very likely that they cannot be redeemed online at all. Instead choose option #4 above, and specify your closest local store. Coupons and deals unique to your local shop can be printed and presented to the cashier in the checkout line. These type of coupons cannot be used online.
- Currently there is no way to redeem manufacturers grocery coupons online. This may change in the future, in which case we will post the instructions.
Since you read this, you may also enjoy how to use a coupon at target.