Where Do I Enter a Walmart Coupon?
Walmart has become part of American pop culture, but many web shoppers are ready to ‘pop’ in frustration when they are trying to use a Walmart coupon code they’ve found online. The promotions team is quickly expanding what they offer online, and continually tinkering with their offers. With the recent opening of the online grocery store, there are now many various explanations on how to redeem coupon codes. Below we will walk you through the process of how to use Walmart promotional coupons,and answer your question “where do i enter a walmart coupon”?.
First of all, choose the option that best describes what you want to do…
I Want To…
- Choose one of the above options.
- Follow the instructions on the page that will open.
- Finally, return to this page to let us know if we answered your question “where do i enter a Walmart coupon?”. You can tell us on the right hand side of this page under the heading ABOUT THIS TUTORIAL.
- If you want to use a manufacturers coupon follow the instructions on the coupon carefully. It is very likely that they cannot be redeemed online at all. Instead choose option #4 above, and specify your closest local store. Coupons and deals unique to your local shop can be printed and presented to the cashier in the checkout line. These type of coupons cannot be used online.
- Currently there is no way to redeem manufacturers grocery coupons online. This may change in the future, in which case we will post the instructions.
Since you read this, you may also enjoy how to use a coupon at target.