Where Do I Enter The Coupon on Homeclick?
As long as you have not clicked the link that says COMPLETE MY ORDER, it is not too late to redeem your code. Follow the steps below to answer the question “Where do i enter the coupon on homeclick?”
Before you start, here is a quick list to check:
- Load homeclick onto your desktop or laptop. The mobile layout may be different from our test case below
- Have a product in your shopping cart
- Get you coupon code ready (if needed, Homeclick coupons can be found here)
- Your credit card details should be ready
- Note: Part of the checkout process may involve you being asked to sign-in to your account with an email and password. If you are not interested in this, simply click the option to check out as a guest.
You’re ready! Now follow the four easy steps laid out below…
First of all, start from the Homeclick front page. Browse to the product you will purchase.
Next, we’ve chosen a maternity pillowcase for our test purchase.
On the product description page, review the details of your purchase. Adjust the quantity, and choose from the options presented.
Finally, you will see the field for the coupon on the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. Because the box is early on in the checkout process, and does not reappear later – it often causes the confusion.
notice: Did we answer your question “Where Do I Enter The Coupon on Homeclick?“? Please let us know on the right hand side of this page under ABOUT THIS TUTORIAL.